Sorry, phoning it in... but I actually like this list and I do whatever Arabella
tells me to. (In my mind I say, "On the advice of my counsel..." beforehand. Like On the advice of my counsel
I'm going to get Jim to bbq a pork loin this weekend. Try it, it's fun...)
Buncha Questions MeMe
1. First name?
Did you think I made up Mignon?
2. Were you named after anyone?
No, but it means cute in French. Old guys love it when I tell them that. Everyone else nods and internally rolls their eyes.
3. Do you wish on stars?
Yep, and eyelashes, hay trucks, all-the-same digits on a clock, ... I'm sure there are more
4. When did you last cry?
This afternoon when a bug flew in my eye.
5. Do you like your handwriting?
Yes, all caps, all the time.
6. What is your favorite lunch meat?
7. When is your birthday?
The day Elvis died. And the same day as Frank AND Kathie Lee Gifford... coincidence? I think not.
8. What is your most embarrassing CD?
Does the fact that I have 3 copies of Coolio's Gangsta's Paradise count?
9. If you were another person would you be friends with you?
Probably not. Sometimes I get on my own last nerve.
10. Do you have a journal?
I have 4 or 5 separate writing journals. They're all basically empty.
12. Would you bungee jump?
No. I'm scared of heights.
13. What is your favorite cereal?
Ahh... so little time to answer this... I could eat cereal every meal of every day. For breakfast Cheerios and Grape-Nuts together. For lunch Crispix. For snack Lucky Charms. For dinner Kashi shredded wheat.
14. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
15. Do you think that you are strong?
Yes. Except when it comes to hearing bad news.
16. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Tillamook Brown Cow. All others bow to it. Actually I don't like any other kind of ice cream than that.
17. Shoe Size?
18. Red or pink?
For what? Polish? Pink. Clothing? Red. The color of my gums? That's private.
19. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
Short attention span.
20. Who do you miss the most?
My gramma NeeNee. I wanted to know her as an adult.
21. Do you want everyone you send this to to send it back?
Yes! I love getting mail! Huh?
22. What color pants and shoes are you wearing?
soccer shorts and bare feet. It was 90 today.
23. Last thing you ate?
24. What are you listening to right now?
The humidifier. None of us can sleep without it.
25. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
I'd never be a crayon. I'd be a blood red Sharpie.
26. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
A neighbor lady asking me if I could play Bunko tonight. Nope - had a date with some popsicles and babies.
27. Fingers or toes?
Fingers. I love holding hands, but Jim and I both have big hands and it cuts off our circulation.
28. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
I really have no idea. Understated confidence maybe?
29. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
30. Favorite Drink?
Beer: Bridgeport IPA, Licker: whiskey sour, Asundry: coffee from a press with lotsa cream and sugar
31. Favorite Sport?
Football. I could play or watch all day.
32. Hair Color?
33. Favorite office supply item?
Ahhh the whole luvin lot of it. I should work at Staples, but they might fire me for running through the aisles naked and rolling around in the bulk ballpoint bins.
34. Do you wear contacts?
35. Favorite Food?
Besides cereal? Mangoes and hot brownies and hot dogs.
36. Last Movie You Watched?
That one with Tom Arnold and Maggie Gyllenhaal. I liked it.
37. Favorite Day Of The Year?
New Years? Sounds good.
38. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings?
Neither. I don't like to be scared. But I like cliffhangers.
39. Summer or winter?
40. Hugs or Kisses?
41. Favorite dessert?
My brain just froze in mental ecstasy. Anything with lots of whipped cream. Maybe just whipped cream.
42. What's On Your Mouse Pad?
An overhead B&W picture of a football game.
43. What Did You Watch Last night on TV?
Grey's Anatomy. Did anyone not?
44. Favorite Smells?
Baby heads. The ocean.
45. Favorite Sounds?
The humidifier. If I can hear it, it means everyone's asleep.
46. Stones or Beatles?
47. What's the furthest you've been from home?
What's farther Singapore or Italy?
48. What books are you reading?
David Sedaris' Naked and Mrs. Frisbee and the Rats of Nymh with Madeleine. I'm actually enjoying the latter more. It's amazingly well-written.
Well, that was fun! Let's see... how about Debbie
and Gradual Gardner
(I'm lobbing you this one because you clearly need to tell us all you're still amongst the living).