Saturday, December 26, 2009

Giving Up, But Not Really. Because I'll be back at it later, probably.

Wow. I spent way too much time on this today. There are toys and drawings and empty candy wrappers stacked up around me from the kids' never-ending hovering and demands of attention.

All I want to know is, who is the TV sitcom actor with a very gravelly voice who looks a lot like Dennis Franz. If you don't know him (or even a single show he's been on), don't bother looking it up. I think I broke google.

Update: He yells a lot. In his gravelly voice. And now I broke Yahoo, and for the record, it's not these guys:



2 Comments:

Anonymous apathy lounge said...

Brian Doyle Murray?

12/28/2009 6:51 AM  
Blogger Mignon said...

YES!!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!DWDW
YESYESYESYESYESYESYES!!!!!!!
You rock, S.

This is what mental relief feels like.

12/28/2009 8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home