Friday, December 23, 2005

Tagged!

Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot.

Planet Alien
Where am I going...and why am I in this handbasket?
Pickled Beef
Trattoria Breve
Thought Concoction

Questions!

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Traveling back and forth from Montana to Portland, being alternately ecstatic and distraught over greeting/saying goodbye to my future husband.

What were you doing a year ago?
Wearing anti-nausea pressure point bracelets and starting to feel swollen with baby Quinn.

5 snacks you enjoy?
* baguettes dunked in olive oil
* chocolate chip cookies
* toast
* pistachios
* edamame

5 songs you know all the lyrics to:
*"Closer to Fine" Indigo Girls
*"Graceland" Paul Simon
*"Creeque Alley" Mamas and Papas
*"Blue Eyes Cryin'" Willie Nelson
*"Bust a Move" Young MC

5 things you would do if you were a millionaire:
*hire a personal trainer
*set up a scholarship program where I get to pick the winners
*travel a lot
*buy a horse
*spoil my family

5 bad habits:
*fiddling with my hair (until it looks greasy and ridiculous)
*comparing myself to others
*beating myself up for unimportant things
*picking my nose
*drinking straight out of the milk carton

5 things I like doing:
*reading/writing
*playing football
*watching movies
*people watching
*traveling

Tag 5 people:
Debbiedoeslife
Rivermomma (probably not really her deal, but she's smart and interesting and maybe...)
Ditsy Chick
Brooke (I don't think she knows me, but I think she's cool)
Nancy (she doesn't know me either, but I like her blog and I like her thoughtful comments on Teeb's site)

7 Comments:

Blogger Ditsy Chick said...

I've seen this one going around, you would think I might have thought up some answers as I was reading the others. I am going to have to think about these.... only 5 bad habits, yep, this is gonna be hard.

12/23/2005 10:31 PM  
Blogger Arabella said...

I like your taste in snacks! Do those anti-nausea pressure points work?

Merry Christmas!

12/24/2005 6:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm thrilled to be tagged, but I've actually done 2 memes like this already -- if you don't mind leftovers, here's both of them.

Let me know next time you do a meme, I'm always up for one! :-)

12/24/2005 3:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet Mignon, you and I can totally hang out and sing along to Paul Simon, eat pistachios, pick our noses and people watch. I knew we had some things in common, but that's just scary.

Merry Christmas!

12/24/2005 9:18 PM  
Blogger DebbieDoesLife said...

Okay I'm behind but I will do the meme and post later today. Thanks for thinking of me. I don't have any bad habits though. Teehee.

12/27/2005 5:24 AM  
Blogger Tink said...

*Hands out bad habits* Here you go guys. I need to get rid of mine before the new year ((yeah right)). Hope your holiday went well Mignon!

12/27/2005 7:51 AM  
Blogger mamatulip said...

*drool* Baguettes dunked in olive oil. YUM.

12/27/2005 11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home