Saturday, December 10, 2005

Round-Up

Because I've done most of my shopping online this season (see previous post re: temperature), I'm going to post a little concoction of cool/interesting/boring/annoying things (you be the judge) that I've come across:
From LetterB, a B-list star fizzles and dies for being an idiot.
Cat's are terrible dancers video.
Russian ballet rejects.
Like South Park?
These jammies make me smile.
What I want for Christmas: this, this and this. However, I will probably get a gift certificate for here which I will be perfectly happy with.

One last thing: I don't like Jose Feliciano. I wish the 10,000 children he is singing Feliz Navidad with would bum-rush him, steal his microphone and do a little freestylin' to The Backyardigans soundtrack.

7 Comments:

Blogger Montana1 said...

How did you ever find that "Making Fiends?" It's pretty bizarre, but funny. Mr. Milk is...well, milk.
Very good. Thanks.

12/10/2005 9:57 AM  
Blogger Orange said...

That's an awful lot of knives, girl. Did you want items #1 through #67?

12/10/2005 4:33 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Harridan said...

Oh, sh*t! I had read the "placating" part of the C. Klein interview, but reading the whole thing was even better. What a colossal ass!

Thanks for sharing that. :)

12/10/2005 8:33 PM  
Blogger Mignon said...

I think Making Fiends came from someone else's round-up but I don't remember exactly. Probably a blog faux pas.

And the knives? I would love all of them like children, but I really just need the steak knives and the cooking bunch. Right now we use a set that was free with a Big Mac.

12/11/2005 9:59 AM  
Blogger Mignon said...

And C.Klein! It was so bad I almost wondered if it was satire. But no way... I mean he really was engaged to Katie Holmes, right? She doesn't strike me as a girl seeking intelligence and a mature sense of humor in a mate. Unless Tom is making up this whole Scientology thing and the big joke is on us for getting all up in his business about it. Oh my head is spinning!

12/11/2005 10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. After Katie and Tom break up who do you think she'll date next? With her track record, I can only guess Fidelis Morgan.

I asked for steak knives for christmas too and for all of my chef's knives to be sharpened, although I really need to learn to do that myself.

12/12/2005 6:50 AM  
Blogger Tink said...

My thoughts on Tom Cruise can pretty much be summed up with this horrible b-rated short:

http://tcruiseko.ytmnd.com/

Ok ok... Fake lightening bolts aside, WHAT is he doing to her?!

12/12/2005 10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home