Thursday, December 15, 2005

Black tie evening, greay sweatshirt morning.

The Christmas Party was a big ole luv fest (fer real, yo!) and I left early with a headache and a head of lettuce in my front tooth that my date neglected to tell me about. Jim's company started as a small family business, but now employs many many people. People that drove from Bozeman and put on their finest backwards baseball hats and Michigan football jerseys. And people that looked stunning in bejeweled off the shoulder blouses and garnet-studded jewelry (me). Here we are. Before and after. Guess which is which!!



And PS to those of you that want to exchange ornaments: check back at the comments from 12/12. I need your addresses!

7 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Harridan said...

I concur! You look great, and very happy (I've gotten so used to your slightly worried looking blogger photo). Love the man's tie, too - very festive! What a cute couple. :)

12/16/2005 7:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great necklace. I never know what to wear to semi-fancy holiday events. The dress is perfect.

12/16/2005 8:11 AM  
Blogger Orange said...

Aw, look how sweet you two look in the casual picture!

12/16/2005 8:21 AM  
Blogger Tink said...

*Wolf whistle* Hot damn. ;)

12/16/2005 8:42 AM  
Blogger Arabella said...

Beautiful! In both shots!

12/16/2005 8:59 AM  
Blogger Mignon said...

Thanks everyone! I wasn't really fishing for compliments, even though I have been know to. How else do you get your husband to say he likes your new lipgloss?
But thanks so much... I am working so (not) hard on losing that last 10 pounds. It's scary putting on something other than sweats.
SV- The picture was pre-dinner. And my teeth seem to always collect and save food, so it was no big surprise.

12/17/2005 8:27 AM  
Blogger Mignon said...

And why didn't anyone tell me it said "greay sweatshirt morning"???
Ugh, I feel so violated.

12/17/2005 8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home