Sunday, November 13, 2005

Not Only Do They Get Their Own Scissors!

My daughter is a lefty and it makes me absurdly happy. I feel like she's blessed like all those little kids that might be the next Dolly Llama (too lazy to google spelling) from Little Buddha. And by the way, I really like Chris Izaak (again, lazy and google and all that). I know this means, the lefty-ness, that she is destined for amazingly great and creative things, and actually, by telling people in public that she's a lefty it's like I'm blatantly bragging about her, but in my own private way! I can go crazy nuts with the bragging of her awesomeness and Nobody Even Knows. Oh, but now I've screwed it up for myself, for I can no longer discuss the lefty-ness here without it being an obvious brag-a-rama. But that's okay I have a few other of her and the baby's quirks up my sleeve that are a sure sign of their impending genius.

The snowsuit seemed smaller in the e-bay picture. Perhaps because it was a small picture.

1 Comments:

Blogger Arabella said...

My husband is a lefty and he's brilliant. Brag away!

11/14/2005 7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home