Monday, October 24, 2005

For These I Am Grateful


I have nothing witty or humorous to say about this photo because it makes my brain go all mushy. mmmmffffshhhplllll. Oh help. I'm lactating.
Okay, I've averted my eyes and can think a fraction more clearly... except for the headache! It won't stop! Help? I'm thinking it's related to nursing or, or, or ... that's all I can think of. I called the OB. Not helpful. Called the pediatrician. Her nurse suggested Tylenol. Oh damn! SO SMART!! Because I had only been trying a meat tenderizer and baking soda poltice. I'm going to see a hopefully slightly more helpful nurse practitioner Thursday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Arabella said...

These children are so cute that just looking at their picture cheers me up when I am sad.

11/08/2005 7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home