Saturday, January 05, 2008

Now where do we put it all?

Yesterday I went to Rockin Rudy's to buy some earrings for a friend. It was a belated Christmas present (I'd originally wrapped up some CDs I'd burned for her, but it felt cheap and lazy to be giving her something cut'n'pasted from my computer screen). It took me 30 minutes to pick a simple teardrop-shaped garnet and silver earring. I mean SUPER SIMPLE. The point of this story? Gift giving is hard.

So, I will be forgiving about this (I agree, the grimace is probably from the rod stuck up her 'gina):




But, when my skin crawls off my body from the zombie stare, I watch this:

6 Comments:

Blogger Veronica said...

Who IS that doll? Should I be proud of not knowing?

1/06/2008 9:02 AM  
Blogger Tink said...

Whoever gave that to you should sleep in a room with clowns. *Shudder*

1/08/2008 7:11 AM  
Blogger Bob said...

okay, so that doll should give chucky the shivers.

I like that video. I've not heard Portishead before.

1/08/2008 8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She/they is/are awesome.

1/14/2008 8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Gimme a rhyme for neitzsche. (Go to my place and see why)

1/14/2008 12:47 PM  
Anonymous The Spooning Recipes said...

Thank you for shariing this

6/05/2022 8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home