Thursday, September 07, 2006

A girl can dream.

Last night I had a HOT dream...


But it wasn't exactly Daniel Craig. A little shorter. And perhaps a little fatter and less muscly. And a wee bit darker. OKAY, FINE! It was Om Puri. But I have an ugly-guy crush on him anyway, so it's all good.



Update: It's Friday, and Madeleine just started school (in combat boots and a twirly skirt - her choosing, and she was promptly embraced by 4 separate boys when she walked in the room), and Quinn is not allowing The Concoction to come together. Plus he just crapped his pants and the stench is making coherent thought impossible. So all I've got is a song... but it's a good one: Old Crow Medicine Show, Down Home Girl, because I think MY breath may smell like pork'n'beans too.

11 Comments:

Blogger Tink said...

EEEEEW! ROFLMAO.

I just... don't know what else to say girl.

9/07/2006 1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugly guy is right! He's ugly...and menacing all at the same time. But he's got nice hair for an old-timer. Do I have any ugly guy crushes? Hmmm. I'll have to ponder that.

9/07/2006 2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

daniel craig makes me tingle in my no no places. or he does now. from having seen that photo. DElish.

9/07/2006 4:17 PM  
Blogger Denise Thomas said...

Shall I say "yummy"? No, that does not do it. "Hot"? Not even close. "Oh my god I can't get off the floor because my damn knees have just given way"? Yeah, that's about it...

9/08/2006 10:38 AM  
Blogger Debbie said...

dare I say, Madeleine is a genius? sure sounds like it.

p.s. ain't nothin' like pork n' beans breath. that's hoot, baby.

9/08/2006 1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for Madeleine!

I've been having sex dreams about aliens lately. No real people.

9/08/2006 1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you're just trying to lure me out of my hole again. I'm not biting.

9/08/2006 10:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funniest...post...ever...

9/09/2006 8:04 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

I saw Old Crow Medicine Show 2 years ago, and they - frankly- are as good as all that AND more.

I pity you the stench. I hope it was not a sign of stenchorifics to come.

9/09/2006 5:41 PM  
Blogger Imez said...

I love the concept of ugly-guy crushes. Rock says most of mine are just that, which makes him feel great.

I have felt close feelings for:

Brent Spiner (Data from star trek)

Hugo Weaving (Agent Smith from the Matrix)

Jack White from the White Stripes

The paler and more miserable looking the better, apparently.

Rock is robust and ruddy, tho.

9/10/2006 8:52 AM  
Blogger Mitch said...

Last night I dreampt of Pierce. Not Brosnan. But still, Pierce was my crush from 3rd or 4th grade straight through high school. In my dream, I ran into him and he was so shocked to see me, he couldn't stop himself from admitting his undying love.

Oh, and did I mention he'd turned into a Cali-surfer hunk?

- and I think I'll just keep all those juicy little details off to myself.

9/10/2006 6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home