Friday, April 07, 2006

Friday Concoction

FUUUUUCCKCKKKCKCKCKCKCK!!!!

Safari ate my post 3 TIMES!!!! I will injure someone. I will I will I will I will!!!!

Okay, so I'm not going to type, for the 4th FUCKING TIME, the borderline funny and not-really entertaining stuff about my cold and my attire for the thingy tonight. Sorry. You'll have to go find your borderline funny somewhere else. Like my previous posts. And shut up about saving my stuff in the middle because that shit will get you mean scowls in the direction of your comment.

Bleh. Okey-dokey! Feeling much better now.

Links and Assundry

  • Is TomKat making you gag on your own saliva? Here's the latest. Please join me in boycotting all future Crazy Tom Crap Blockbusters. (and this means videos too. step AWAY from the Risky Business, you!)
  • I joined MySpace at the suggestion of a friend and within two days had been contacted by people that knew me back in the day. One was from a guy that said this: "I know you! I used to watch you play basketball, you were good. Do you remember me? I used to go to all your home games..." So I checked his profile, and the picture showed an unshaven 60-year-old man in sweatpants. Uh-huh. Ew. (Is it also ew that I remember him?)
  • Jaye linked to this site in her last post and I'm so freakin mad I can't do it because the world hates Apple. Will someone do it for me if I send you a picture of myself?
  • This is a gorgeous black vintage overcoat. The individual running this website may be handicapped. What the hell?
  • I was driving home from Les Schwab yesterday and I said to myself Why don't I like Bjork? Because I really liked Dancer in the Dark, even though I cried hysterically, and I thought her swan costume at the Oscars was funny and it was awesome when Joan Rivers mask, I mean face cracked in half. So today I looked her up and was about to watch a new video and guess what! It crashed my computer Three Consecutive Times. Why did I go back, you ask? Because she was wearing a fitted bed sheet and her boyfriend was a kitty cat dressed up in jeans and a t-shirt. (I was about to link to the video AGAIN. I am not smart sometimes.)


Today's tribute is to Carson, my little brother. Tars, please move closer. I miss you and you need to be teased much more often. Except if you ever stick your finger in my armpit again I will punch you.

Then (Carson does not tan. Or did I need to say that? Tobin really isn't gay, even though I dreamed he was last night.)


Now (looky how pretty his fiancee is. so pretty and smart and stuff.)

13 Comments:

Blogger Arabella said...

Yay, Carson! Mignon, you and Carson have the same eyes.

That coat really is gorgeous, but now I'm traumatized by the naked mannequin.

4/07/2006 11:13 AM  
Blogger mamatulip said...

Okay, seriously, I had to stop reading about Tom Whackjob Cruise when I got to the "adult pacifier" part. Jay-zus.

That mannequin made me snort and laugh out loud at the same time. Now I have the hiccoughs.

4/07/2006 11:49 AM  
Blogger Jaye Wells said...

Mignon,

Since it's my fault you heard about MyHeritage to begin with, I'd be happy to do it for you. If you have AIM, use my nickname from my profile and I'll tell you my email address.

Jaye

4/07/2006 12:01 PM  
Blogger Jaye Wells said...

Duh or click on "email" in my profile.

Thank God it's Friday.

4/07/2006 12:02 PM  
Blogger DoctorMama said...

Mignon, dude, you need to download Firefox for blogging.

4/07/2006 12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man your whole family is gorgeous. You got good genes and it's a good thing what with your event tonight. Har har!

Sistah, I have already boycotted Batshit Crazy Tom and sad, sad Katie. I refuse to watch War of the Worlds, mostly because I think as far as Tom can tell, that shit is really going to happen.

Hope you have a blast tonight!

4/07/2006 12:35 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Seriously, I hope Katie loses her shit during delivery and crushes his balls in her fist. Cause if someone tried to "muffle my scream" at any point, I would assume I was being killed.

And what IS up with the mannequin nip?

And My heritage says I look like elderly Israeli statesmen - or Nana Mouskouri. And Terrance looks liek Tracey Chapman. So I'll leave you with that tidbit.

4/07/2006 4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, I'm engaged?

My non-engaged self agrees with the previous poster pumping up Firefox. A great product.

My pretty and smart girlfriend is now asking why she doesn't deserve better than the non existent ring on her finger.

4/07/2006 5:45 PM  
Blogger Imez said...

This is off-post, but my husband asked me in the car today, 'Hey, who was it that had the baby pull back from breast-feeding and laugh?'

Look at you! You've seeped into our brains, our lexicon!

4/07/2006 7:42 PM  
Blogger Mignon said...

Carson, I had a little bet with myself whether or not that innocent word would make you comment. I win! Or lose! Wait, now I'm confused. And I'm with your pretty and smart girlfriend. Sheesh! Silver rings with diamond chips are only about 50 bucks. Speaking from experience here.

And you all leave me alone about Firefox. I know. Downloading is scary to me.

Es, this is how I will take over the world. One anecdote at a time...

4/07/2006 10:03 PM  
Blogger Orange said...

I tried Firefox, and dammit, it wouldn't let me feed my NYT crossword puzzles jones. It angered me. Safari and Blogger are generally a happy couple on my machine. The only problem in that marriage is Blogger, which I may be dumping soon.

I'm on a Mac, and I found out I look like Nana Mouskouri...because I was wearing glasses in the picture I submitted. Dumb ol' program thinks glasses are part of a person's facial features. Feh.

4/08/2006 4:33 PM  
Blogger Mitch said...

I think MAC has very little to do with it. My theory is, all big computer companies have corporate ties with the psychiatry business. They create programs that will fuck up for no reason and get a cut of the profit from the shrinks when we all lose our minds over it.
I reached this conclusion after trying fo 5 hours to attach one single picture to my blog illustrating Always' new slogan I was griping about. Took me till the next day to get it to work.
Leave it to me to break the blog from pretending I know what I'm doing when it comes to html.

Also - reguarding a previous comment to a different post (Body by Matel) - sure, there's always room for one more stalkee! (Just no more room in Atlanta, I think I'm sleeping in a closet, and Mary in a sink). Although, just for the record, I DON'T stalk Jaye! She's envious of my greater evilness quotient and stalks ME hoping I'll rub off on her, or something.

4/08/2006 8:09 PM  
Blogger Brooke said...

Your fuuuuuuck alone cracked me up. And yes, TomKat is SCARY.

4/09/2006 9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home