Thursday, February 26, 2009

This is how we do it.

I waited until the kids were gone, got my coffee, put my feet up, and finally started watching a movie. The Big Easy. Or, shall we say, Angel Heart, as re-scripted by Diablo Cody. Dammit! It should say in the synopsis where the doing-it part is, so I can skip the crappy acting, snappy self-conscious dialogue, plot holes and poor accents. And Dennis Quaid is way sexier as a 50-something than he was a skinny 30-something with yellow teeth.

Aaaannd now it's snowing and time to go get Quinn and his playdate. Morning shot.

(But for those of you keeping track, I hit Mignon-style rock bottom and busted out a good story. So yeah, life has to get its hands dirty. Now I know.)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good. So where are you going to send it?

2/26/2009 1:31 PM  
Blogger meno said...

Or maybe we could read it.

2/26/2009 2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it that you feel good about this story. I'm sending you good luck through the interwebs.

2/27/2009 3:42 PM  
Blogger HeyJoe said...

So? What's the story about? And can we read it?

3/06/2009 11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home