Sunday, February 08, 2009

More Ways to Exorcise February.

Just found this on my hard drive. heh heh.



And beware what you wish for when you go searching for nekkid famous people. (Dude, it's February. Of course I'm searching for nekkid famous people.) I'm also drinking cooking wine, wearing my swimsuit in place of a bra, and cleaning random brown marks off the bathroom floor with spit. Also? I cheated on the crossword puzzle, told Quinn I couldn't read a story because reading makes one of my eyes hurt (? - he bought it) and scooped some half-melted snow into the dog's bowl because I didn't want to pick it up and carry it 10 steps to the sink to fill it with fresh water. But I did diligently apply 5 different ointments to the little coldsore on my lip every two hours for 4 straight days. I pick my battles. And I'm still picking a fight with February.

6 Comments:

Blogger meno said...

I'm going to bed with that dude in the picture and i'm not getting up until March!

You can't make me.

2/08/2009 8:43 PM  
Blogger SUEB0B said...

You crack me up.

2/08/2009 9:43 PM  
Blogger Orange said...

I am so sorry I clicked on that link.

It's only cheating if you look up some answers but publicly claim that you finished the crossword yourself.

I love the lies we tell our children to make our lives easier. There should be a website for those, like that postcard secrets one. It would become every parent's top resource for parenting advice.

2/09/2009 8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd stay in bed with that dude until April. Spring comes late around these parts.

2/09/2009 6:02 PM  
Blogger Mignon said...

Sorry Meno and Clickmom, I'm not into the kinky stuff, and I got dibs.

SueBob, the feeling is mutual.

Orange, sorry, but you were sorta warned. I don't know, I think it's cheating if you don't really try and just go straight to the answers (especially for the long, multi-word riddle-type answers). And I'd consult that site, but it would have to be called Parenting for the Shameful, or something to that effect.

2/09/2009 9:11 PM  
Blogger Tink said...

Hoop and I got these two baby fruit trees for Christmas. They're not supposed to be in freezing temperatures until they've at least gained roots. It has froze seven times since Christmas. I got so sick of moving them in and out of the house, I finally said "fuck the damn grapefruit". Then it stopped freezing. I think February is just screwing with us.

2/10/2009 6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home