Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Mignon is thankful for: scarves, seat heaters, sharp ice skates, health, good luck, scalding hot food, nice kids, the thing that allows me to play my iPod on the car stereo so that I don't have to listen to Jim's entire collection of live Dave Matthews and Bob Dylan which could take us all the way to Winthrop and back with just Disc 1 of each album. And my friends and family. They're really good too.

Madeleine is thankful for: "Pooey, rings (the playground kind), good people, PollyPockets and Playmobil and Plastics, my family"

Quinn is thankful for: "football, baseball, candy, cows, baby monkeys, beetles, owls, lizards, and I wish I had a flying donkey"


7 Comments:

Blogger Orange said...

That story, and that author, are too precious for words!

Can you do me a favor, though, and white out that apostrophe on page one of the story?

I misread your post and wondered what these "candy cows" are that your son likes so much. Why aren't there candy cows? I want.

11/26/2008 9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mad reading and writing skilz! There are some strong verbal genetics in your household! Well, except for the misuse of apostrophes.

11/26/2008 10:56 AM  
Blogger meno said...

I want a flying donkey too, but i wouldn't want to be underneath one.

11/26/2008 2:24 PM  
Blogger sfcurtis said...

that was the perfect thanksgiving story - loved it! Including the cast and crew.

11/26/2008 6:38 PM  
Blogger Imez said...

What about Jim? Isn't he thankful?

Your daughter is a tiny you. Down to the hand-through-hair move.

11/29/2008 10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet Baby Moses, but that little girl is a Mini-Mignon for sure. Lovely writing and reading and not even nervous on camera!

11/30/2008 9:19 PM  
Blogger Tink said...

You make such cute kids.

12/01/2008 1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home