Thursday, June 01, 2006

Getting nothin but ecstatic... ecstatic in my attic

This morning I read this headline: Michael Moore Sued by Iraq War Vet. I couldn't imagine why an Iraq war veteran would have such a huge beef with Mandy Moore, and even if he/she did, why that would be front page news?

Clearly it's time to get out of my house before my mind turns to rotten potato salad. On the remote chance that you haven't read Arabella's, Teebs', Mrs. H's or Wordgirl's posts, our much-anticipated B-List Lovefest is this weekend, and of course, today is gorgeous in Missoula, the kids are happy and entertaining themselves and my favorite radio station is playing an endless stream of songs I like. Oh well, maybe it'll all go to hell before the day is over. I can only hope.

*15 minutes later*

Okay! Now we're rolling... a couple wheels just fell off the wagon. Kids are crying, a shoe is lost and the radio station started playing Joe Jackson. Blech! And NOW I'm ready to go...

See you Monday.

PS - Wanna see how excited I am?

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish I could B there too.

How do you do that with your tongue??

Oh wait... the mirror shows me i can do it too.

6/01/2006 12:53 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

I can't twist my tongue, but I can roll it. Like some fine Thai stick. Not that I know anything about that.

6/01/2006 1:36 PM  
Blogger Tink said...

LMAO. That picture is fanfckingtastic. Although you look more scared then excited. ;)

Have fun!!

6/01/2006 1:54 PM  
Blogger mamatulip said...

Have a great time!

Hey, did you cut your hair?

6/01/2006 3:40 PM  
Blogger DebbieDoesLife said...

You're scaring me, Mignon.

Have a great time!!!! Drink one for me!!

6/01/2006 4:23 PM  
Blogger Jaye Wells said...

I am jealous that your hair can have different emotions to reflect your mood.

Have a great time!

Jaye

6/01/2006 5:57 PM  
Blogger Mitch said...

I can roll my tongue, I can even double roll my tongue - once in a while I've managed a tripple tongue roll - but I cannot for the life of me turn my tongue on it's side. And what's more pathetic is I've been trying to all day!

HOW DO YOU DO THAT!?!?!

6/01/2006 7:21 PM  
Blogger Debbie said...

lucky.

*jealous sniff*

6/01/2006 8:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! you DO look very very excited! how exciting!

yes, honestyrain is back! and not just the site but the proprietor herself!

6/02/2006 6:27 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

LOL! That picture rocks.

:)

6/02/2006 3:12 PM  
Blogger Imez said...

I don't know what you're talking about because no one ever tells the chubby girl anything but it certainly looks exciting.

My tounge is tied to my palate. I can't whistle.

6/03/2006 2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Mignon, the Don King on Crack look is so AMAZING.

Hope it was a blast.

6/03/2006 11:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where the sam hill have you gone? have you been denied access to your very own blog as well?

6/04/2006 12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home